Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 21

Ok... I have to admit. I almost didn't post today because I was so embarrassed. I have not exercised at all for a whole week. That's not to say I was a lazy bum this past weekend. But my plans to run and ride my bike went down the drain pretty fast. I don't remember the excuse I was going to use for Friday. But I didn't do anything then. And on Saturday it was storming right up until I had to start getting ready for my birthday party. I played a pretty intense game of badminton though. No big deal. And on Sunday I did A LOT of walking. I know- it's not the same.

It was seriously the best birthday celebration ever. Starting on Thursday, ending on Sunday. A couple spurts of work in between, but that didn't get me down. I can't believe how great my friends are! I loved spending time with them. This birthday might have topped my birthday in Colorado. I'll reevaluate in a month or so. ;)

Anyway, I'm working late tonight, so I won't be getting home until about 8:30. I'm gonna be tired, but I really need to run! Curse this stupid blog for helping me stay accountable!!

1 comment:

  1. um it's been like 2 weeks since you last posted?!?! what up? (don't get mad, just trying to help you be accountable) how's the exercising coming? have you been able to get motivated and actually exercise in the past two weeks? what have you been eating? Do i need to come whip you into shape? :)

    ReplyDelete