Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 14

Another full weekend! Friday was pretty low key, but I was sooooo tired when I got home. I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going to run that night. It was hot; I was tired; Our town was having their 4th of July celebrations so there was a ton of traffice (well....for a small town); It was getting dark. I had a million excuses reasons. So I was watching tv with my dad, and he switched it to the track and field qualification races for the Olympics. Five minutes. That's all it took of watching the race for me to realize I was being a lazy bum. I sucked it up and I went running. I'm so glad I did it. It. Felt. AWESOME. When I got back my dog was being all whiney cuz I didn't take her with me, so I took her over to a field (same field where my parents' picnic was) and let her run. While she was running I did yoga. *deep sigh* It was a great night.

Saturday....I didn't ride my bike. I know. I know. I'm really slacking on the bike-riding. I did yoga, but no cardio. I helped decorate my church's float for the parade, then I went to see a play (Lend Me a Tenor) with my friend, Emily. It was cute, but I was expecting more music.

Sunday is my day of rest anyway, so I never plan to exercise. I tried to take a nap in the sun, but it was too hot. So I just tanned. Mmmmm. It was nice. Pretty good weekend, and I'm looking forward to a break half-way through the week. :)

1 comment:

  1. yea olympic trials were huge motivation... the qualifying time for the 5000m (aka 5k) is 15:20 for women (13:20) for men. Dude they could run it twice and still beat me... but it'd be a close finish :)

    ReplyDelete