Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 3

Today was SO. HOT. This morning as I was leaving for work at 7:30, my car thermostat said 80, and this afternoon it got up to 101. However I stuck with my plan and went on my walk. I went at about 8:00 tonight hoping it would be cooler. Actually it wasn't even the heat that bothered me. It's so unbelievably muggy. Uck. Still felt good though!

Also, I realized tonight that I've been following the wrong plan. It's okay though. They both work. I just didn't realize I had printed off two plans. The program I'm following is just called Running for Beginners. It's not quite as intense, which I like right now. But later on I'll probably wish I had done the other one. I'm planning on just combining the two and making my own plan. I have 15 1/2 weeks before the race, so I actually almost have time to do both. Pretty sure I'll be leaning more towards the Couch to 5k one. Still excited!! Hope this keeps up!

(If you're wondering about my fishing excursion from last night with my father, the only thing I caught was 13 crazy itchy bug bites. Dad caught a large mouth bass on his second cast.... Yeah the bugs were so bad we only lasted about 15 minutes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment