Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 11

Yesterday I was so determined to ride my bike and sweat it up! Well... my friend, Emily, texted me at around 2:00 in the afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go up to the best place in the world and visit our other friend, Steven. We all became friends at Camp Bayouca, but we never really get to hang out anywhere else. Steven is back this summer to help out, so naturally we would have to visit him! The only thing is I didn't have time to ride my bike last night. I'm not going to beat myself up over it though. The program I'm using to train advises to run three times a week. I'm still doing that, and I just chose to do something else on the off days. No biggie if I miss something. Plus we walked ALL over camp, so it's not like was just sitting there. And I was super careful about what I ate after I realized I wouldn't get to exercise. Back to it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment